What does kombucha (By Laurent) taste like ?
Well, it’s very easy answer..
It’s DELICOUS !
Trying new things can be intimidating—most of us tend to feel varying degrees of hesitation when considering trying a new food or drink. That’s completely normal! And for the sake of this article, we are going to explore what kombucha tastes like, and hopefully you will have no more hesitation to try this delicious and healthy beverage. Once you try kombucha by Laurent, it will likely grow on you with every sip and you’ll be coming back for more ‘booch!
The beverage is classically tart, slightly sweet, and wonderfully bubbly. Natural flavors can be added, and depending on the mix of ingredients, kombucha can take on a floral, spicy, herbaceous, or even fruity notes. Thanks to kombucha’s fermentation process, and especially our unique recipe made by Laurent the friendly bacteria, yeasts, and enzymes (aka probiotics) eat the sugar in sweet tea and turn it into tasty, and slightly bubbly, kombucha.
Lets get into the kitchen and make Organic Ginger Spice Cookies with Kombucha by Laurent 🙂 !!!
Here is the recipe ! It’s dellicious, and amazing to combine the healthy probiotic in this way
Prep: 15 Minutes
Bake: 10 Minutes
Yields: 20 Servings
- 3 Cups of your favourite Gingerbread Cookie Mix
- 1/2 Cup Butter (cold and cut into cubes)
- 3 Table spoons of Ginger Lemon Kombucha By Laurent
- 1 Cup Organic Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1 Packet Natural Orange Dye + 1 Packet Natural Pink Dye
- 2 Packets Natural Green Dye (
- 1 Packet Color Natural Blue Dye
- 1 Packet Color Natural Yellow Dye
- 2 Tbsp Organic Holiday Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 180 C. In a mixer, begin whisking the Butter until thick, fluffy texture forms. Slowly add in the Kombucha by Laurent and whisk until loosely combined (texture should look similar to cottage cheese).
- Slowly begin adding in your favourite Gingerbread Cookie Mix, 1 Cup at a time. Whisk until dough forms and pull away from the sides of the bowl. Remove the dough from the mixer and gently knead into a round disc. Plastic wrap the dough and pop in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes in the freezer, remove the dough from the freezer and place onto a well-floured surface. Pro Tip: Make sure to flour your rolling pin so the dough doesn’t stick!
- Pat all sides of the dough with flour and begin rolling out to about 6mm thickness. Take your Holiday cookie cutters and gently press into the dough. Lay the cut out Holiday cookies onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 10-13 minutes in 180 C. Allow to cool before decorating.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Powdered Sugar and water. Next separate the Frosting into 6 bowls so you can use the colors you like.. Follow the instructions of the color packaging and add the color Packets into the bowls. Please leave one bowl with white Frosting. Put the frostings into different piping bags and begin decorating your cookies. Repeat for all the cookies. Enjoy!
We recommend that you drink the remaining of the Ginger Flavour Kombucha by Laurent 😉 Enjoy ! And most importantly, Merry Christmas !!!
Kombucha by Laurent Team !!