Thai Chicken with Kombucha
Ingredients: Chicken breast, Chinese vegetable mix with mun mushrooms, Garlic, Ginger, Soy sauce, Kombucha by Laurent Vibrant Ginger, Lemongrass, Rice noodles or rice, Salt and pepper to taste, Cashew nuts, Coriander, Lemon, Potato flour
- Clean the chicken and cut into smaller pieces. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and coat in potato flour. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken.
- When the chicken is browned, add the chopped piece of ginger and garlic. Fry for a while and add the mixed vegetables. Stir and fry for a few minutes. Then add crushed lemongrass and baste it with Kombucha by Laurent Vibrant Ginger and soy sauce. Cook until the sauce is reduced.
- Finally, add the chopped coriander and sprinkle everything with lime or lemon juice. Serve with rice noodles or rice. Sprinkle with cashew nuts, coriander and lemon juice. Enjoy your meal.
Roasted pork loin with apple, onion, and Kombucha served with currant and Kombucha sauce with baked sweet potato.
Ingredients: pork loin (approx. 1 kg), marinade (marjoram, Garlic, allspice, bay leaf, pepper), salt and pepper to taste, sage leaves, apples, white onion, Kombucha by Laurent Black Lilac, red and black currants, prunes, sweet potatoes, oil
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade: oil, Garlic, marjoram, allspice, bay leaf, paprika. Clean, wash and dry the pork loin. Rub with salt and freshly ground pepper. Coat thoroughly in the marinade, cover and refrigerate, preferably overnight.
- Take the pork loin out of the refrigerator and cut it every few centimeters to create pockets. Do not fully cut the pork loin. Put the apple and onion pieces into the pockets. You can add fresh sage leaves to the pork loin.
- Place the pork loin in an ovenproof dish and pour over the black lilac Kombucha. Cover the dish and put in a preheated 200 degrees oven for 20 minutes. After this time, remove the cover, bake the pork with the baking sauce, reduce the temperaturę to 180 degrees and bake for another 30-40 min. After baking, remove the pork chop and set aside for a few minutes.
- Sauce the pork: add black and red currants (they can be frozen) to a pot, add Kombucha and bring to the boil. While cooking, add prunes salt and pepper, sage leaves. Cook until the sauce is reduced. After cooking, squeeze the sauce through a stainer.
- Portion prepared pork loin, serve with prepared sauce and baked sweet potatoes.
Passionate of good taste. Culinary art designer. Creator of healthy eating. I’m just Piotr. I live in Warsaw although I was born in Wilkopolska. I have been cooking professionally for over 10 years. In my culinary journey, I have dealt with various types of cuisine, ranging from our Polish cuisine to various world cuisines (Italian, Spanish, Thai, Indian). I try to take what I consider the best from each of them and recreate it in my own way. Apart from cooking, I love travelling. I love animals and music that accompanies me every day. Recently I started running my profile on INSTAGRAM: w5smakaChef to which I devote every free moment. I work as a private chef which gives me great pleasure.