Crunchy vegetables in tempura
- Fresh vegetables (1/3 zucchini, a few slices of ramiro pepper, few slices of fennel, 5 small carrots, a few broccoli florets)
- 1/2 cup of plain flour
- 1/2 cup of potato flour
- 1 teaspoon of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 150 ml chilled Kombucha by Laurent (Healthy Sencha)
- Frying oil
- Mix all ingredients for the dough with a kitchen whisk until a smooth, thick mass is obtained
- Cut the vegetables into sticks, coat in the dough and dip into hot oil in a fryer or a pot
- Broccoli florets should be scalded beforehand (about 1-2 minutes in boiling water).
- Fry on both sides until golden brown.
We have been running Vegetarian Kitchen for several years – me, Natalia and mom Renata. My mother is a food and human nutrition technologist and nutritionist, I recently graduated from engineering studies in IT technology management. Cooking is our common passion. On our blog you can find recipes for vegetarian dishes, mainly vegan. We also show vegetarian cuisine on our travels. We save our inspirations and try to recreate the flavors and recipes from the trip, which are also our great passion 😊
11 February 2021