Velvety, lemon risotto with feta, figs, pistachios and pepper.
Ingredients (2 servings):
– 100 g risotto rice
– 20g butter
– 30 ml sour cream 30%
– 100 ml Kombucha by Laurent BODY DETOX BLACK LILAC
– about 150-200 ml vegetable broth
– grated lemon peel, from half lemon
– 60 g feta cheese
– 1 sugar onion
– 30g pistachios
– few figs in syrup
– freshly ground pepper
- Finely chop the onion and saute it with the lemon zest and 1/3 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper in butter
- Add the rice and saute for a while. Pour in Kombucha, wait for the liquid to evaporate.
- Then pour in the hot broth in batches and mix the risotto every few minutes. The entire proces should take approximately 15-17 minutes
- Add cream to the risotto and mix
- Add crumbled feta cheese, toasted pistachios and chopped figs. You can put some of them aside for decoration
- Season with salt and pepper if needed. You can sprinkle it with a little grated parmesan cheese
- Serve the risotto with chilled Kombucha by Laurent Body Detox Black Lilac
Maya Krzyżanowska A certified clinical dietitian, I am passionate about the broadly understood health prophylaxis, psychodietetics, and culinary art. Every day I deal with nutritional and dietary education. I work with people with health problems and excess body weight. I show a flexible approach to diet and love for good food.